Accessing inSpire and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend inSpire, and any service or material we provide within, according to our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the inSpire app or website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of inSpire to users.
You are responsible for:
- If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to inSpire or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security by emailing TeamSpire@SpireEnergy.com or contacting the ITS Help Desk. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer or mobile device so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
inSpire and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Spire, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Spire Inc., Spire, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or licensors.
- Your computer or mobile device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for purposes related to your work for Spire, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Contribute any content or material to inspire to which you do not have appropriate intellectual property rights.
- Modify copies of any materials from inSpire.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from inSpire.
In the event that you contribute any content or material to inSpire, you hereby make the following additional representations and warranties to Spire:
- You have secured any and all consents necessary to post the content or material and to grant the forgoing licenses.
- The content or material does not violate the rights of any third-party.
- The use of any content or material will not result in harm or personal injury to any third-party.
- All factual information contained in the content or material is true and accurate.
By posting content or material on inspire, including but not limited to any images or photographs, you hereby grant Spire a limited, transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, display, distribute, sell, sublicense, and create derivative works from and compilations incorporating such content or materials. You also agree that Spire is free to use any content or material that you post to inSpire, including but not limited to any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send to inspire, for any purpose.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of inSpire, or which, as determined by Spire, Inc., may harm the Company or users of inSpire or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use inSpire in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of inSpire, including their ability to engage in real-time activities.
- Use any robot, cancelbot, spider or other automatic device, process, or means to access inSpire for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on inSpire.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on inSpire or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of inSpire.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of inSpire, the server on which inSpire is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to inSpire.
- Attack inSpire via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of inSpire.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through inSpire is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to inSpire, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
inSpire may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Commenting within inSpire
We encourage you to leave comments and interact with each other on inSpire. It is a great place to connect with each other. Everyone is encouraged to join the conversation. We welcome both positive and negative comments on inSpire. While everyone’s opinion is welcomed and respected, make sure to engage in appropriate conversation with each other.
To keep inSpire enjoyable and helpful, you must follow these guidelines:
- Ensure that your comments, content, and use of inSpire comply with Spire’s policies and guidelines governing conduct, including but not limited to Spire’s Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy and Spire’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Plan. The Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy is available on the intranet (under Tools and Resources>Policies and Procedures). The Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Plan is also available on the intranet (under Tools and Resources>Code of Conduct and Compliance Hotline).
- Respect each other, our organization, and customers by not using obscene/offensive language, racial and ethnic slurs, and rude behavior. Refrain from engaging in personal attacks, discriminatory or harassing comments, threats of violence, and political rants.
- Provide business-related feedback only. No non-work-related personal issues about yourself.
- To protect the privacy of others, please also do not post any personal or personnel information about others.
- Do not disclose confidential financial data or other non-public proprietary Company information. Do not share confidential information regarding the Company, its business partners, vendors, or customers.
Spire retains the right to remove comments that do not abide by these guidelines.
Changes to inSpire
The content on inSpire will be regularly updated, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on inSpire may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits
Linking to Spire’s website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause inSpire or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of inSpire other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from inSpire
If inSpire contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked through inSpire, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We provide this app and website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that inSpire or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to inSpire may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access inSpire from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or inSpire will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF INSPIRE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH INSPIRE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT.
YOUR USE OF INSPIRE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH INSPIRE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. INSPIRE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH INSPIRE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF INSPIRE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT INSPIRE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH INSPIRE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT INSPIRE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH INSPIRE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, INSPIRE, ANY APPS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON INSPIRE, OR SUCH OTHER APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH INSPIRE OR SUCH OTHER APPS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Waiver and Severability
Please note that the Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Plan is designed to help you understand Spire’s mission, values, policies, regulations, and the laws that support them. Questions about the Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Plan? Please contact our Associate General Counsel, at 314-342-0609. You may also contact the Compliance hotline to report a concern by calling 800-886-2553 or online at www.reportlineweb.com/Spire. The Compliance Hotline information is also available on the intranet (under Tools and Resources>Code of Conduct and Compliance Hotline).
Your Comments and Concerns
This inSpire app and website are operated by Spire Inc., 700 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63101.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to inSpire should be directed to Spire’s employee communications team at TeamSpire@SpireEnergy.com.